We’re so delighted to take part in the huge fanbase of the Clash of Clans game made for Android and iOS. The title has millions of players who are frequently competing with each other online, and there’s no wonder why. If you want to spend quality gaming time while building forts with gold and elixir resources, you can always count on Clash of Clans.
The mobile game even gets updated by its developers from Supercell pretty often, and now the Summer 2020 expansion is out with “Quality of Life” improvements and Game Balance Changes. The great news comes directly from the official website of Clash of Clans, so there’s no room for doubt!
The changes that the update brings are numerous, and we’re here to cover only a part of them.
Builder Base Balance
- Cannon Cart spring weight increased to 8.
- Spring Trap spring capacities got increased to 8/12/16/20 from 5/10/15/20.
- Level 1-2 Push Trap spring capacities increased to 6/8 from 5/7.
- Crusher splash radius reduced to 2.8 tiles from 3.5 tiles , which means that now it doesn’t cause damage to units out of range so easily.
- Battle Machine DPS increased for the levels between 21 and 30
- Raged Barbarian and Sneaky Archer spring weight increased to 2.
- Boxer Giant spring weight increased to 8.
- Bomber spring weight increased to 4.
Additional Game Changes
- Scattershot attack speed reduced to 3.036 seconds.
- Improved experience for the returning players!
- When saving donation requests the game it now includes Troops, Siege Machines, or Spells that are already present in the Clan Castle.
- Season Challenges’ Troop-based tasks have been rebalanced for being able to get completed with Clan Castle reinforcements from at least Town Hall 9 and going further.
- Grand Warden AI improved for following the group more effectively and be less prone for drifting away while in the Air Mode.
- Removed Air Mines when it comes to traveling across the map if the original target gets destroyed after triggering the trap, with the condition that the trap gets activated. The maximum distance for Air Mine’s target selection is now two times the trigger radius of the trap.
- Scattershot defense can run out of ammunition.
- Wall Wrecker pathing was improved.
- Fixed the possibility of involving the wrong Clan Member in a War when a new member with a high trophy count becomes an ally for the Clan during the member selection process.
Google’s Play Store presentation can convince you to start playing Clash of Clans if you haven’t done so already:
Don’t hesitate and try out Clash of Clans, it becomes very addictive once you get used to its gameplay!
Brian Dan is just getting his feet wet as a tech reporter but has already had his work featured in many major publications including Tech Spot and Tech Crunch. In regards to academics, Brian earned a degree in business from Fordham University. Brian has a passion for emerging technology and covers upcoming products and breakthroughs in science and tech.