The highly anticipated “Winter Update” is just around the corner and veteran Clash of Clans players have already started making strategies about what buildings they should upgrade first and what troops have high-priority status. As many of you already know by now, the upcoming update introduces Town Hall 13. This upgrade is changing the entire meta of Clash of Clans and if you want to stay ahead of the curve and get an advantage over your opponents, then you need to pay attention to the guide presented on the /r/ClashOfClans subreddit by the user “/u/gctan8”.
Town Hall 13 – Crucial Upgrades
- Royal Champion level 1 > Royal Champion level 6
- AQ level 66
- Siege workshop level 4
- Lab -> book + rune -> warden level 41
- Clan Castle
- Scattershot #1 -> book + rune -> Scattershot #2
- Troop: Electro Dragon level 4
Weeks Two and Four:
- Royal Champion level 6 -> Royal Champion level 11
- AQ level 67 (use gem to skip timer) -> AQ level 70 -> Giga Inferno to max level
- Gold Storage -> DE Storage -> Elixir Storage
- Warden level 42 (use gem to skip timer) -> Get level 50
- BK level 66 -> level 70
- Scattershot level 2 -> Second Scattershot level 2
What resources you will need for the upgrades
You will need to have a total of 30 million gold ,25 million elixir and 400K DE in order to finish all these upgrades in Town Hall 13. In addition, the goal of the upgrades is to have access to maxed out heroes, including the Royal Champion, in less than two months. If you do this, you will demolish all enemies that dare to challenge you. On the downside of things, the first week will be difficult.
As our second lead editor, Karen Williams provides guidance on the stories Henri Le Chat Noir reporters cover. She has been instrumental in making sure the content on the site is clear and accurate for our readers. Karen prides herself on having clear and concise headlines without resorting to clickbait titles. Karen received a BA and MA from Fordham University.