Mobile gaming has evolved a lot from its humble beginnings of so many years ago. We have access to multiplayer games, and the graphics performances evolved so much that there are now ports of triple-A computer games available on smartphones. Mobile gaming has especially gained popularity, thanks to the portability it offers. You can always take your smartphone out of your pocket during a break and have fun on the go, something that is not that possible with consoles unless you own a Nintendo Switch.
Garena Free Fire is one of the top action games available on Android and iOS smartphones. It is a direct rival to PUBG Mobile and Call of Duty Mobile.
You can download the latest version of Garena Free Fire (1.48.1) from the Google Play Store or the Apple Appstore.
The new update was introduced on the 4th of June. Your device must be running on at least Android 4.0.3 to be able to get the update.
The game is popular thanks to its free fire game mode, which consists of 4 teammates squads that also has voice chat.
Update 1.48.1 – What’s New?
Here are the top features Garena Free Fire Rampage has after the new update:
- Controls are refreshed and are now simpler to use.
- Graphics were updated and now look smoother and more refined.
- Clash squad seasons are now available.
- The M82B, a new weapon, was introduced to the game.
- A new character named Wolfrahh was added.
- New weapon mods and preferences for the VSS and Kar98k were added.
- Players now have access to more emotes.
The game is impressive, considering it is free and has so much to offer in terms of gameplay.
It is developed by Garena International Private Limited from Singapore.