PlayStation 4 is enjoying its last months of supremacy before Sony will bring the successor PlayStation 5 to the gaming market. Packed with a virtual assistant, advanced hardware configuration, haptic controllers, and other features, PS5 will be a significant upgrade.
But still being active by using your PS4 console is an excellent way of enjoying the best out of some of the most compelling and successful games. This article proposes to teach people how to change their PS4 ID since Sony added this option starting last year in April.
The first time it’s FREE to change your PlayStation 4 ID
If you’re enough motivated to change your PS4 ID, you can do it for free if you haven’t done it before. Otherwise, you’ll have to pay a fee of $9.99. Here are all the steps you need to make for changing your PS4 ID:
- Head for the settings menu within your PlayStation 4 console.
- Go to the account management option.
- Select the account information option.
- Access your profile.
- Select the Online ID option.
- You’ll need to enter your newly chosen PS4 ID.
- Head for the obvious process of confirming the change as prompted.
- After the confirmation of the ID change gets finished, you will be logged out from all your devices. Obviously, you’ll need to sign in again.
- After you complete the sign in again, you shall be able to see your changed PlayStation 4 ID.
We expect PlayStation 5
The PS5 console will be featuring the following specifications::
CPU: AMD Zen 2-based CPU with 8 cores at 3.5GHz (variable frequency)
- Memory interface: 16GB GDDR6 / 256-bit.
- Memory bandwidth: 448GB/s.
- Internal storage: Custom 825GB SSD.
- GPU: 10.28 TFLOPs, 36 CUs at 2.23GHz (variable frequency)
- GPU architecture: Custom RDNA 2.
Waiting for PS5 is not a bad idea, as it will be released by Sony near Christmas. But PlayStation 4 is still totally worth using.