Yes, everybody is on Facebook these days, the social network is offering tons of exciting features for its users, Zuckerberg is somehow like a god, and so on. But it’s not enough sometimes. You might just feel the need for a social media detox. Facebook has been designed to be extremely addictive, and there are plenty of people complaining about the fact that the social network has become way too intrusive and restrictive.
Therefore, creating a habit of logging off from time to time or deactivating your account can be very helpful for you. But sometimes, these can be difficult processes since Facebook knows very well how to cling to its users and keep them logged in as much as possible.
Here’s how to sign out of Facebook from every device you’re logged into:
- Go to Facebook with your browser, and hit the upside-down triangle in the top right corner.
- Find the “Settings” tab and click on it.
- Next, you’ll get to a new page. On the left-hand side of the screen, you’ll have to click “Security and Login.”
- Under “Where You’re Logged In,” you’ll see all of the devices you’re logged into. If they are not all there, hit the “See more” option.
- Click “Log Out Of All Sessions” in the bottom right corner.
- Facebook will ask you for confirmation of logging out. Hit the “Log Out” option, and that’s all.
Surprisingly enough, Facebook is currently facing a decline in popularity, at least in the US. On the other hand, Instagram is on the rise, which is a Facebook-owned service since 2012. Facebook bought it for a staggering amount of $1 billion.
Whether you like Facebook or Instagram more as a social network, it’s always a good idea to know how to log out a platform from all devices at once.