You probably already know how to screenshot. It’s somehow necessary to know such stuff, either for fun or some significant purposes. But how about taking an iPhone 11 screenshot?
Imagine an easy tool to capture your moves while playing some games. Or, finding that cute and funny video with animals and recording it right away. You can then share your video with your close ones. Are you interested enough to give this feature a try? Not sure where to start? Here are some helpful steps that might help you with your recording tool.
Add iPhone Screenshot Recording Feature to Your Control Center
Enabling the screen recording feature won’t require any third-party apps installations. Your iPhone 11 screenshots comes via a built-in screen recording tool. What you’ll have to do is simple: add the screen recording feature to the Control Center. Follow these steps:
- Go to Settings;
- Look for the Control Center and access it;
- Tap on Customize Control;
- Find the Screen Recording tool and tap the add button;
- Swipe up from the right corner of your display, and you’ll ready to use the Screen Recording feature;
How Do You Record the Screen?
After you’ve successfully added the Screen Recording tool, you’ll be ready to record some cool stuff. Let’s find out what you’ll have to do:
- Swipe up from the right corner of your screen to access the Control Center;
- Tap on the Screen Recording tool, and you’re ready to capture anything you want;
- You’ll notice that you’re recording will start in only 3 seconds, time for you to get ready;
- The left corner will turn red, meaning the recording session is on;
- You can also press longer the icon for more details, such as turning off the microphone;
- To turn off the iPhone 11 screenshot recording, go to the right corner again and press on the icon;
Chin Cullin has only been working as a journalist for just a few short years. Chin attended a technical school while still in high school where he learned a variety of skills, from digital design to coding. Apart from being a contributor to the site, Chin also helps keep Henri Le Chat Noir up and running as our webmaster.