It’s worth knowing that you don’t necessarily have to dig deep into dozens of video tutorials to find out how to build the perfect gaming PC. The Omen 15 laptop from HP is a great candidate for running the most demanding games smoothly, and it will become even better.
Another major upgrade is awaited to arrive soon, with a version of the Omen 15 on the HP UK website, equipped with some mind-boggling parts: an AMD Ryzen 7 4800H CPU and an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card.
Omen 15 from HP received powerful graphics card and CPU
However, you can’t be ashamed of the other specs of the Omen 15, as well:
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64
- Memory: 512 GB NVMe M.2 SSD, SD card slot
- Network: Ethernet connection, Wi-Fi 6 (2×2), Bluetooth 5
- Working memory: 16 GB DDR4-3200 (2x 8 GB SODIMMs)
- Screen: Freesync support with fine bevels on three sides
- Audio: HP Audio Boost and SmartAmp technology, DTS: X Ultra, B&O tuned speakers
- Form factor: Light and thin portable
- Battery: “Long battery life” and can be charged up to 50% in 45 minutes
As HP itself says about its gaming beauty:
“You’ve never seen a laptop like this. Sleek, powerful, and equipped with two displays for twice the advantage, the future of portable gaming starts here. The dual-screen design lets you game at fullscreen while keeping tabs on other applications on a second, keyboard-mounted display. No matter where the game takes you, this beast of a machine is designed to multiply your potential.”
Although 2020 will mark the year of the arrival for Sony and Microsoft’s next-generation consoles PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, it’s worth knowing that there are so many other compelling gaming machines out there. Omen 15 from HP is one of them, and it’s interesting to see how its sales will evolve after the two next-generation consoles will be launched.