Instagram is certainly becoming – if it is not already – the most used social media platform in the world. One of the reasons the app is gaining so much popularity is because thousands of people are leaving Facebook for obvious reasons.
Numerous researches have been done regarding this shift, and they showed that a large number of people don’t even create Facebook accounts anymore. However, this doesn’t mean that Instagram is going to take down Facebook, because the app is owned by Facebook, among other popular platforms such as WhatsApp and so on.
Instagram’s Key Features
The app is incredibly popular, thanks to its impressive interface and the way it operates. Users can connect with friends, share news, or see what other people all over the world are doing. You can also easily explore the community and share everything you want.
Express Yourself and Connect With Friends
• Upload photos and videos to your Story that disappear after 24 hours. Use numerous tools to enhance them and make them more fun
• Message your contacts via Direct Messaging, the app’s private chat functionality
• Reply to Stories and Feed
• Post images and videos to your feed if you want them to remain on your profile
Learn More About Your Interests
• Have a look at IGTV for longer videos
• Find new photos and videos from new accounts in the Explore tab
• Discover brands, small businesses, shops and much more
Instagram 18.104.22.168.473 Update
The app receives regular updates, which helps it stay exciting and performing well. Instagram 22.214.171.124.473 update is the latest release the developers have just rolled out, coming via over-the-air, or OTA channels.
This means that all you need to do to receive this last update is to keep your mobile phone connected to a Wi-Fi network or another Internet connection that is stable.
This particular Instagram 126.96.36.199.473 update doesn’t include any new features or changes to the app, but it comes with numerous performance improvements and bug fixes.
Paula is an outstanding reporter for Henri Le Chat Noir, always finding new and interesting topics to bring to the portal. She mostly crafts Science and Technology news articles, covering everything one needs to know about those niches. Paula studied at Concordia University.