Due to the continuous China-US Trade War, some parts had to face losses. Huwaei is one of them, and so far, it underwent the most changes. The company got banned from using the Google Mobile Services, also known as GMS, meaning users lost all the goodies. In other words, YouTube, Google Play Store, Photos, Google App, and other apps offered by Google are no longer available.
Still, if you want to install the GMS or the Google Play Store, there might be some ways. Thanks to Android’s open-source nature, we can continue to have the Google experience we got used.
Download the Huawei HiSuite on your computer and then search for the Google Apps and Lazy App on the Internet. Be sure that your Internet connection works flawlessly. Now, let’s dig in some advanced stuff.
Install Google Play Store on Your Huawei P40, P40, or P40 Pro
First, you’re going to need the Huawei PC Suite installed on your computer. Connect your smartphone to PC and set it to the File Transfer Mode. Next, follow the steps:
- Go to Settings and look after the HDB;
- Choose Allow HiSuite to use the HDB;
- You’ll have to wait a couple of seconds until your smartphone connects;
- A HiSuite screen will pop-up on your computer;
- Download and extract the LZPlat app on your computer and enter the following password: a12345678;
- Next, unzip the Google Play Apps and transfer it to your smartphone’s internal memory;
Be patient, we’re almost there!
- Use your smartphone’s file manager app and install all the six apps available. Make sure you grant all the permissions!
- Now, open the LZPlay app on your smartphone and press Activate. Ignore all the prompted messages and choose Restart.
- Your installation process is almost over. Register with your device ID with Google, and you’ll ready for a Google Play Store experience again on the Huawei P40 series!