NBA 2K21‘s MyCareer mode has multiple methods of upgrading your MyPlayer compared to before. The new mechanism is great because it helps you get used to the changes that have been made to shooting. In order to get the best boosts, we gathered every detail you need to know about the best finishing badges in NBA 2K21.
Badges help you enhance your MyPlayer – for instance, if you’re having a hard time nailing a three-pointer, you have the possibility to unlock certain badges that target the relevant stats of the player.
The Best Finishing Badges in NBA 2K21
There are numerous badges to choose from, but there are definitely some finishing badges that are most useful. Here are our choices for the badges you should consider first:
- Contact Finisher – This badge helps your player make layups and dunks via contact
- Giant Slayer – Helps you shoot over taller defenders and decreases the possibility of shots getting blocked
- Slithery Finisher – This particular badge helps you get into the key easily in order to use the other finishing badges when trying to score
- Relentless Finisher – Helps you make shots even in the case of your MyPlayer having low stamina
- Backdown Punisher – This badge is created for PF or C players who have a lot of strength – it enables them to push opponents back and get closer to the basket for some easy shots
- Lob City Finisher – Helps your player finish alley-oops more regularly
There are numerous other options for badges you can unlock in the Shooting and Finishing sections. We picked those, however, because we found them to be most useful when trying to go up the ranks in the NBA and distinguish from the others in The Neighborhood.
For more on NBA 2K21, check our list of best shooting and playmaking badges.