It’s not enough that Samsung is a world leader regarding smartphone manufacturing, as the South Korean giant wants a lot more from this life. Laptops equipped with QLED displays are already being sold by Samsung, as they belong to the Galaxy Book series.
To be more precise, we’re talking about three models that are already available for order on the official website: the Galaxy Book Flex, which is a notebook that sells along with its S-pen. The other two models are the Galaxy Book Ion, and the Book Flex Alpha.
Specifications of the new Samsung Galaxy Book laptops with QLED Displays
The new laptops are pretty impressive, as they all can be suitable for high-end gaming. As for the budget version, these are the specs:
- 13.3-inch display with the 1920 × 1080 pixels resolution
- Intel Core Processors of the 10th Generation
- 8/12 GB of RAM
- 256, 512 or 1024 GB of read-only memory
- Wi-Fi 6.
As for the Galaxy Book Ion and Flex models, they both pack the following specifications:
- 13.3 or 15.6-inch screens with the 1920 × 1080 pixels resolution
- Intel Core Processors from the 10th Generation
- Intel Iris Plus, Intel UHD Graphics, or NVIDIA GeForce MX250 Graphics
- A maximum of 16 GB of RAM
- Acoustics created by Samsung and AKG
Samsung has only good things to say about its new laptops. The company says the following about the Galaxy Book Flex model:
“Galaxy Book Flex’s ultra-slim design in an eye-catching Royal Blue aluminum finish seamlessly converts from a laptop to tablet with just a turn. Using a fingerprint or a PIN, Windows Hello is a fast, secure way to unlock your Windows devices without entering a password.”
If you’re one of those people saying that there’s no use for the existence of tablets, you might change your mind forever if you get your hands on the Flex notebook model from Samsung. You can use it as both a tablet and laptop!