The developers of The Sims 4 life simulation game are still working to bring new exciting content for the fans, although the successor The Sims 5 is also in the works. The Sims 4 already has some great expansions, but the fans should prepare for ‘Snowy Escape’ to hit the game soon enough.
As you might have already guessed, the ‘Snowy Escape’ expansion is meant to bring the Holiday fever to the player, as he’ll have to adapt in a world covered by snow. The developer Maxis Studios itself announced the expansion, so there’s no room for any doubt.
Release Date: November 13
‘Snowy Escape’ arrives for The Sims 4 at this date, and it brings more gameplay options such as snowboarding, rock climbing, and skiing. Players will have the chance to live in the new world of Mount Komorebi. Another great addition is the Lifestyles and Sentiments system, which is capable of granting more options for the character creation process.
SimGuruFrost, who is the Global Community Manager for The Sims, announced a Sims 4: Snowy Escape livestream on Twitch, and it will be hosted by Graham Nardone, the producer of The Sims 4. In the livestream, questions will be answered and the fans will get to see gameplay elements and Create-A-Sim.
Those willing to play The Sims 4 on PC will have to meet at least the following system requirements:
- Operating system: Windows 7 (SP1), 8, 8.1, or 10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 400, or something equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard drive: 15 GB of free space, and a minimum of 1 GB additional space for saved games and custom content.
- DVD drive: DVD-ROM drive required when installation is made from disc
- Graphics card: 128 MB of RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0
- Supported Graphics cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600, ATI Radeon X1300, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- DirectX version: DirectX 9.0, 10 and 11 Compatible
The upcoming expansion pack will be available for PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, as well as Xbox One. There’s no word for a release date of The Sims 4 for the next-generation consoles PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S.