WhatsApp doesn’t need any kind of presentation anymore, and its more than 2 billion users can confirm it. The app constantly gets updated by the developers, and there’s no wonder how it gathered so many users. But no app in the world can please everyone. You know that old saying: regardless of how good you are, you just cannot please everybody.
Luckily for us all, there are plenty of mods out there to choose from, and there are also some for WhatsApp. TMWhatsApp is one of them, and it adds a lot of features to the basic version of WhatsApp.
What TMWhatsApp brings new
The key-feature must be the addition of even more privacy than the basic version of WhatsApp. With TMWhatsApp, you can protect your chats by setting up a password and pin for certain chats.
Furthermore, TMWhatsApp has fewer restrictions, like the possibility of sharing more documents, larger videos, and more. There are plenty of new things that TMWhatsApp brings comparing to the standard version of WhatsApp,
How to install TMWhatsApp
TMWhatsApp is at its 7.70 version, and installing it on an Android phone is quite easy:
- Go to your phone’s Settings and allow the installation of software from unknown sources under the security settings.
- Download the APK file of the app.
- Access your WhatsApp and backup all of your data.
- Head to your downloads folder and double click on the saved APK file.
- Select the option to install
- After the app begins installing, the process will be completed shortly.
- Open the app and you’ll have to allow all the permissions. Also, you must give your agreement for the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter and Verify your phone number just the same way you do in the regular WhatsApp, and all of your messages will be restored.
That’s pretty much all you need to know. Just give TMWhatsApp a shot, you might like it more than the original.
Brian Dan is just getting his feet wet as a tech reporter but has already had his work featured in many major publications including Tech Spot and Tech Crunch. In regards to academics, Brian earned a degree in business from Fordham University. Brian has a passion for emerging technology and covers upcoming products and breakthroughs in science and tech.