Facebook is definitely the undisputed social media platform the dominates all other services of this kind. With over 2.4 billion active users per month, the platform has made its Facebook Messenger available for anyone who has a Facebook account, as well as for those who don’t but would like to use it.
The same goes for its Facebook Messenger Lite, which has been released a few years back in an attempt to offer it even for users located in remote areas or that have a poor Internet connection.
Facebook Messenger Lite’s Features
The messaging app has some amazing features, such as fast loading, quick install time, and only 10 MB of required storage space. It was created to help people use it everywhere they can get even a bit of signal, even if they have a poor Internet connection.
With Facebook Messenger Lite, users are able to communicate with people from all over the world who also use the application. The app allows users to make calls, send and receive messages, send files such as links and images, partake in groups, use emojis to better express themselves, and more.
The app boasts more than 200 million active users per month, but that’s no surprise as it was created by Facebook, and it is a pretty useful service for those who have weak Internet signal and very little storage space.
Here are some of the app’s features that are worth mentioning.
- Facebook Messenger Lite can be installed in only a few minutes because it only occupies up to 10MB of internal storage space
- The app was basically created to load fast and consume a very little amount of mobile data
- It works incredibly well even in areas where the signal coverage is weak or unstable
- Text and call any Facebook, Messenger, or Facebook Lite user
- Make and organize plans with your people
Facebook Messenger Lite 22.214.171.124.236 Beta
The latest release for the app, Facebook Messenger Lite 126.96.36.199.236 beta, is now available for registered beta testers. The update comes with bug fixes and overall performance improvements.